Nelson Rocks Outdoor Center is one of many local adventure experiences like no other here in Pendleton County. From the breath taking heights and views of the double fin rocks, you can enjoy adventures such as hiking, guided climbs, canopy tours and ziplines. CMI is proud to be the primary gear provider for Nelson Rocks. We have built the harnesses, trolleys and lanyards for the different adventures.
Seneca Caverns is one of the best known caverns in the area. With cave tours and gemstone mining, those of all ages are sure to have an experience of a lifetime.
Spruce Knob at 4,863 feet above sea level, is West Virginia's highest peak. Here you can experience nature viewing, hiking, fishing, camping & cabin rentals.
West Virginia Rock Climbing These wild and wonderful areas feature stunning scenery, challenging sport and traditional rock climbs.
- Fisher Mountain Golf Club & Resort at high elevations and mountain views you can enjoy a newly constructed 18 hole golf course, driving range & putting green. Other amenities include a golf club house, bar & grill.
Seneca Rocks Mountain Guides Whether you are an experienced climber or beginner, Seneca Rocks has a climb for you. Check out their climbing courses, private guides and much more!
Seneca Rocks Climbing School offers many different climbing courses and options for climbers of all sorts.
Yokum's Store is an old country store located in Seneca where you can find many different goodies and souvenirs to take home to friends and family.
Yokum's Stables In addition to the store, Yokum's runs a stable where you can sign up for a unique experience to take a horse back ride to the top of Seneca Rocks.
Harper's Olde General Store built in 1902, is one the oldest continuously operated businesses in West Virginia.
- Long Mountain General Store over 4000 square feet of gifts, collectibles, and convenience store items.
- Cass Scenic Railroad steam locomotive offering excursions in beautiful Cass, WV
- Blackwater Falls State Park offers year-round activity for the outdoor enthusiast
- Dolly Sods Wilderness over 17,371 acres in the Monogahela National Forest packed full of outdoor activities
- Green Bank Observatory located in a National Quiet Zone listening to the universe
- Smoke Hole Caverns offers cavern tours, lodging and a large gift shop which includes something for everyone
- Pendleton County Guide provides information on places to stay, where to eat and recreation in the county